Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Halloween!


I'm a SUPER HERO!!!!
GRRRRRRRRR!
Batman and the Little Leopards


Peyton had a Halloween Party at preschool. In the note they sent home it said no masks. So I had to tuck his mask into his hood.....which he wasn't very happy about. After he was in his room for about 5 minutes he come out sporting these glasses (which I didn't even know he had) and he just thought he was sooooo cool! We saw his preschool teachers when we went to "Trunk or Treat" (where a bunch of people get together in a parking lot to trick-or-treat). His teacher started walking up to me and said "I just have to tell you"......(I was just thinking to myself please don't tell me that Peyton did something terrible) she said "I could just steal him, he came in the door and jumped into a pose with his arms out and said 'I'm a SUPER HERO'". Then she said, "if you could clone a kid, Peyton is one they should do". WHEW! (so glad it was something good!)

Notice the addition in our family picture......his name is Frankie. Tim came home with him from Sams Club. He talks to you when you walk by. He has only made me jump about 20 times now. When he first came home Tim put him on the dining room table, and I am not kidding that every time I walked by, that little green head freaked me out! I never got used to him. Poor Tina was staying with us last weekend. He showed up down in her bedroom a couple of times and in her bathroom. Who would do something like that?? I tried to get Tim back for all of his meanness by putting him on a stool in the shower with a towel over the door. He said it didn't work but he wouldn't tell me other wise anyway.

3 comments:

Jordan and Barbara said...

Hey
I was on Kyle and Jamie's sight and saw your name, so I thought I would look at your blog. Your kids are so cute. I hope everything is good for you and your family.
Barbara (Eyre) Leak

Kim said...

your page is adorable and am happy to see that your are blogging! Lindsay introduced me and I thought I would give it a try. My page is new and kinda boring-but I hope to keep in touch with you. Your kids are getting big and it looks like all is good for you! Hope to hear from you soon,
Love Kimma

Grandma Tami said...

Tim and Tiff you are great parents and I do have to say I have the most beautiful grankids in the world
Love mom