Monday, November 12, 2007

~Our Little Sweet Addison~





So these are the latest pictures of our sweet little girl. I know knock on wood.....that could change at any moment. But she has been the best little baby so far, if it wasn't for going up to Alaska I would be ready for another one;) She started cutting two bottom teeth at about 4 and a half months. She also rolled over for the first time on Nov 1st. Her latest trick is sitting up by herself. She has such a sweet little spirit, since the time she learned how to smile she has pretty much had a perma grin. I am so thankful she has come into our family.

5 comments:

Katy said...

Hey Tiff,
I miss Peyton and Addison. She looks so much more mature, I can't believe how she has changed. She is so smiley. Can't wait to see you guys. Love, Katy

Kim said...

Your kids are adorable! Don't tell tim, but I think they get it from the Wickham side!
quick question-how do I get different music on my page. I created a show through rock you-but really don't like their selection of music-how did you get good music on yours? Let me Know!!
Kimma

TinaBean said...

Hey-I still need your favorite pic from those bunch of pics for my little project :). But they're all so cute, I know it's hard to decide.

Jamie Eyre said...

She is adorable, and you can tell she is such a happy baby. What a cute smile!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.