Wednesday, November 14, 2007

)-:Long Lost Cousins:-(

Peyton and I have a lot of fun looking at our blog pictures. But I noticed that we are missing the whole Turner clan. They took off for Texas in 2004 just before I had Peyton (which I wasn't very happy about) and now they are in Virginia. When I moved out to California Sharon and Rob took me right in. Sharon and I became friends (probably because she felt so bad for me) and I fell in love with their kids. Tim and I spent a lot of time with them and have a lot of good memories those first few years we got married.
Colin was what about 2ish and Liam was only about 9 months. I remember what a little character Colin was, and such a womanizer. The first time I met Tims parents, Alanna made dinner for us and I sat right across from Colin who talked to me and asked me about my pony tail, my hair clips, my necklace, and everything else he could to make sure I was the center of attention.....I was dying. I was just wishin that this little kid would stop drawing so much attention to me I swear my face was red the whole time. When Tim and I got married I remember Colin being way beyond tired but he thought I looked so pretty in my dress and just wanted to dance with me like on Beauty and the Beast. I really miss him!

Liam was a little lion.....I remember him just roaring like a lion all of the time. He had so much energy......except when it came to auntie Tiffs back rubs, then he melted like butter. When I would be at their house at bed time I would go to their rooms and rub their backs. Liam has such a kind heart. I also remember him being my foot doctor a lot. He would get his little doctor kit and play with my feet forever.....I loved it!

Brigit came along about the time Tim and I got married. She was just the sweetest little thing and I was so excited I had a little girl to buy for. She was so nurturing and took care of everyone. I remember her just always having to wear dresses. Everyday she would beg her mom to wear another dress.....it just killed Sharon.

Then to every ones surprise came Aislinn! She was just the icing on the cake. They moved away to Texas before I really got to know her but she was growing up tough and determined. I remember walking with her when she was just learning. I accidentally got in her way and she fell down......ooooooh the look she gave me. Like "how dare you" and she was only one!


The moral of this story is that I didn't want to forget all of the good memories that I have had with the Turners. I hope through me my kids will know them too......we miss you Turners!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I figured it out---finally. I was trying to use music from "Rock you," and it was an aweful selection, so another one of my friends informed me that you have to add another element at the "bottom!" I'm totally addicted to this blogging stuff!
I'm not going to be able to make it to the shower, I had a D&C performed yesterday, and I have my checkup appointment on Saturday, because the doctor is leaving Sunday for a week and he doesn't want me to wait that long between my procedure and a checkup apppointment!
Kirk and I are planning on coming up on Sund-18 for the girls B-day, so I hope everyone is plannig on staying for the weekend. Let me know, and we'll have to get together and see each other!
Lindsay's email is cl.hutchinson@hotmail.com
Tell Tracey I said hi, and that I'm sorry I missed it! Wish her luck and let her know we are thinking about her.