Wednesday, October 24, 2007

California








Addisons first taste of ice cream.
Just like her mommy......she loved it!


Well this is my first go at blogging.......we'll see what happens. I was inspired to do this by my brother and sister-in law that have an awesome bolg. I don't know if I can keep up with them. But I would love to do this for friends and family that we don't get to see everyday. Also so that I don't have to send out huge picture emails anymore. We recently made a trip out to California to see Tims parents, it was her first time meeting Grandpa Kelly. She doesn't know it yet but he is going to get her in alot of trouble:)
It was a long drive but we sure had a good time. We had a chance to go to Marine World with Tims brother Kevin and his daugher Grace. They got to ride and elephant, see a whale and feed some birds. The guys also took Grace and Peyton fishing at a trout farm. Petyon loved it. I think Grace liked it but wasn't so sure about all of the mud....that girl definetly doesn't like to get dirty!

No comments: