Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cousins, Cousins and more Cousins;-)




This was in August when Tina and Ava came up to visit, it was the first time that we had all three of them together......we took sooooo many pictures!

I love this picture, Peyton wanted a picture with all of the girls, they all started crying and he thought they were tickling him. I love the look on his face.


Addison is so lucky to have two girl cousins so close in age. Isabel is 3 weeks older and Ava is 3 weeks younger. We were lucky to be able to spend this summer with Isabel. Katy and I had so much fun being moms together in the same house (although with 11 people there it was a little crazy at times). But I thought it was actually a good experience to have someone to talk to about how they were eating, sleeping, pooping, and all of that stuff you aren't really sure if your baby is doing right. Katy's mom Karla was up helping us in June, she was my surrogate mom when I got home from the hospital and had to take care of both Katy and I. She was so good to us up there, I don't think I could ever repay her. She had to do just about every early morning check-in for us....which is very dreaded when it is 4:00 a.m.!! Then she would come home and try to make everyone dinner, and would usually stay up late making lunches for all of the guys for the next day, she was truly amazing, and I never heard her complain once. We are definitely so thankful to her for helping us up there!
Now that we are back in Utah we are loving being so close to Tina and Ava. Addison and Ava are just getting to the point where they are interested in each other and when you lay them down together they get really excited and just want to grab at each other. I can't wait for Thanksgiving to get them all together again.

No comments: