Monday, October 29, 2007

Mama "K"





I love this picture, she stood out on the back deck the entire ride home and had the biggest perma-grin I have ever seen!


The next person to come to our rescue this summer was Tim's mom (Ma K). She was on the last shift and she had the dreaded job of helping us clean up, pack up and get ready to shut down. That is now officially dubbed my least favorite part of Alaska......I seriously can't even say how much I hate it. Anyways Alanna is sooo good at getting me organized, and helping me keep my spirits up about the situation. I felt so bad because we left her babysitting way too much. I swear one of these times we will actually get her out to see how beautiful Alaska is! Somehow in the middle of all the mayhem we did manage to get her out fishing a few times. The last time she was in Alaska we didn't get her out fishing for halibut. So she got her first experience deep-sea fishing with her three-month old granddaughter....thank goodness the water was flat that day!!

No comments: