Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Oooo-tah!



This is our lot!
This is the house we are renting.
That is how Peyton says Utah, it is so cute I say it that way now too. I have to say I was very glad to be done with Alaska this year. We are really liking it here (at least I am, I hope Tim is too). We bought a lot just down the street from this house that we are renting and are going to try to start building. We have been working on finding the right plans for over a month now. It is so hard when you don't really have any limitations. I like someone to just say you can do A or B. Not "we can really do anything you want"! But I just picked up our house plans today and hopefully if everything goes just right we will be able to start here in a month or so. Hopefully the Utah weather cooperates with us. I love the lot we got, it is in a cul-de-sac and the back yard backs up to a field like the house we are in right now.


2 comments:

TinaBean said...

I LOVE having you guys in Ooooo-tah! I never thought you would get to live close to me again....and I'm pumped that you're here to stay (for now, since you're building a house!)

grandma day said...

hi Tiff
I love your blog spot
Love grandma Day