Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kelly Reunion 2012

The Turners came out for a visit this summer and it was SOOO much fun!  My kids were in heaven having their cousins here.  Ok maybe it was me that was in heaven because they are so good with the kids and it was like having four nanny's with me the whole time;)  They played games with them, went swimming, and Colin even got Max down for a couple of naps for me......they spoiled me WAY to much!  They are such amazing kids, we loved having them here.....couldn't get enough!  My kids (and myself) miss them terribly:( 

Grandmas house was busting at the seams as usual with all of us there, but it was so much fun to get to spend time all together, thanks for having us all!








 We also got the chance to go to Lake Tahoe to see the Hunter side of the family, we stayed with Uncle Tom and Auntie Linda.  We went to the beach and played in the sand, went swimming in the pool, and got to paddle around in a kayak.  The kids had a great time going to the mountain....we can't wait to go back! 


No comments: