Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dancing Addi

Here is our little Addi girl getting ready for her dance recital.....as you can see mom was having so much fun taking pictures of her in her cute little outfit! 

She was such a little rockstar at her recital.....she just ate up being up in front of everyone.  Of course she was the best one in her class, could it be becasue she was the only one we were watching? Possibly....but she was pretty stinkin cute!  Good job Addi we are so proud of you!












This was her teacher, Ms. Nancy.

3 comments:

TinaBean said...

Addison,

I like your dance outfit. Do you like the headbands I gave you?
I love you Addison.

Love,

Ava

TinaBean said...

Addison,

I love you. I hope I get to see you at the reunion. I love my baby sister. Do you like having a baby sister?
Tiffany, I want to see your baby.
I want to come swim in your swimming pool. I miss you.

Ava

TinaBean said...

Max,

Hi Max. I love you. I want to visit you.

Peyton,

How's your summer? I'm excited for reunion, are you?

Love,

Ava