Friday, May 11, 2012

Spring Break Trip to Wyoming/ Peyton's Baptism

We had a GREAT spring break this year!  We went to Wyoming for Peyton's baptism and got to see my whole family! When we first got there we went to say hello to Tina and Tracy in Utah.  We spent a night with the Anderson's and then headed up to Wyoming to go fishing with Grandpa.  My kids LOVED it and Max still talks about going fishing with Papa.  They had such a beautiful day on the water and caught lots of fish!  Thanks Grandpa!!


 Isabel caught the first fish of the day.....Pey says he was NOT happy it wasn't him!

 Cleaning time!

 This was the whole fishing crew!

 For our second adventure our tour guide....Grandpa:) took us to Fossil Butte.  Peyton has been studying dinosaurs a lot in school this year and we have read tons of book about them.  It was really cool to be able to see some fossils in real life!  Peyton even got one as a souvenir.





 An attempt by mom to get a group shot....so doesn't go as planned!

Peyton keeps his four wheeler at Grandpa's and let me just tell you, he is in heaven being able to ride it all over when we come to visit!
 Peyton's big day!  Again mom attempts a group shot with NO success...ok Addi you did great:)
 My youngest brother Taylor baptized Peyton.  Peyton reminds us SO much of Taylor when he was little.....they really are peas in a pod!  Peyton totally idolizes him and wants to spend as much time as possible with him when we go to Wyoming.
 Here is Sydney and Jordan with Pey.....we were SO excited that they were able to come up for his baptism.  Such great buds! 

 And this is the whole Fam Damily......lol I couldn't resist, Tina sent these to me in an email and that is what the title was and it made me smile!  But seriously every one of my 7 siblings and their kids were able to come, it is really a rare occasion!  Grandma and Grandpa just look at what you did!! 



 Tina talked me into taking a picture of our prego selves.....something I absolutely HATE!! 
 Here is Pey and Tay chillin on the couch, whenever Taylor is at my parents house that is where you will find Peyton. 

3 comments:

Taylor & Mary said...

i love the pics of all the kids with your dad on the boat! so cute. taylor was really honored to be able to baptize peyton. he talked about it before pey even asked him. :) we had so much fun seeing you guys! we miss you lots!

TinaBean said...

Hope you had a Happy B-day today!!! I really miss you and you living so dang far away :(. I can't believe you are down to a week away (or less!!) from having this sweet baby girl! I wish I could be there for you and with you and vice versa.

Yeah, nice preg. pic of us...totally twinner hair :). You look beautiful!!

TinaBean said...

I really meant to say, I really wish you didn't live so dang far away! lol :).