Monday, May 21, 2012

Baby Shower with My Girls

I met the MOST awesome group of ladies this year through preschool, school, and dance.  I can't even tell you how blessed I feel to have them all just take me in.  I remember walking home from school one morning and Kerri stopped by and invited me to a little brunch they were having to get to know some of the moms.  I was totally nervous going not knowing one person, but they were all so great and friendly.  They have been such an awesome support system to me here, they are totally my adopted family.   We can call each other any time to help with kids or for Dr. appointments or whatever we have going on.  Honestly, can't say enough good things about them!  Thanks Girls

They wanted to have a baby shower for me.....which I felt totally weird about having a shower on #4 but they insisted and said every baby should be celebrated, it turned out so beautiful.  Teresa and Kerri planned and decorated for it. (at least as far as I know;).  This beautiful back yard is Teresa's, I totally have back yard envy....it is huge and gorgeous!  She is such a decorator and gardener.....makes me sick;) 


 The food was to die for....Kerri made blueberry french toast that had little bits of cream cheese in it.  It is my newest pregnancy craving:)  It was all delicious, they totally spoiled me!
 We finally figured out how to set the timer on my camera and after about six tries we got a good one!  Here are the girls from back left.  Nadine, Traci, Angie, Teresa.  Front row left Kerri, Me, and Sophia:)
 They all went in and got me a huge box of diapers and a gift card to target!!  LOVED IT:)
Thank You, Thank You!!!

No comments: