Thursday, November 22, 2012

Christmas Card Chaos!!

I did it.  I attempted to take all four of my kids out to try to get a Christmas card photo......I have such a new found respect for my sis who usually does this for me!!  It was a totally insane, crazy experience for me and my kids!  I literally wanted to cry when it was so dark I couldn't take anymore pictures, it was SOOO hard to get a picture of all of them with decent looks on their faces, I'm not even talking about smiles....just not the half eyes closed blurry shots!  Anyhoo MAX was killing me during ALL of them, he was pulling faces I have never seen.  But I am posting these because I still love them and want to remember this.  I emailed them to my sweet sis who stayed up way to late one night helping to make them as great as they could possibly get;) 
 
 
 (these faces are saying)  PLEASE HURRY MOM WE ARE DYING!!!
 Max-a-roni.....what are you doing???

I know this one is blurry but I still like it...
 My sweet Tater-Tot, getting so big and so handsome:)
 
 Here is my Addi girl.....so cute!

 
 Love you Max....silly faces and all!
 My girls
Megs is 6 months!  Mini Megs new nickname is Mega Megs;)
 




2 comments:

tracy said...

Cute pictures! I think Meg kindof looks like me:) sad we didn't get to come out and visit!

TinaBean said...

You did good sis!! 4 kids is hard to take pics of anyway, let alone by yourself! Miss you guys....the kids are growing up too much without me being able to see it...I can't take it!!!! :(