Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Can't Believe Peyton is 8!!

I Can't believe I have an 8 year old!!  Doesn't he look so grown up and handsome?  This picture was on the morning of his Birthday.  His school had a minimum day because of parent teacher conferences.  After school the kids went to my friend Teresa's house while Tim and I met with his teacher.  He has worked SO hard this year in school and is doing great.  We are so proud of him!

After grabbing the kids we rushed down to Petaluma.....we had told him that we were going to celebrate with Grandma and Grandpa.  He was happy with that, but he kept asking if he could invite Billy and Boss his friends that live close by.  Well little did he know Grandma and I had been planning a surprise party for him and a bunch of his friends from Petaulma were already at Grandmas house waiting to surprise him!  He was so excited they were all there....I didn't get a picture of his face but it was hilarious!  We had some pizza, cake then opened presents.  Then Tim and I took the boys to see the Star Wars movie in 3-D.  It was a great day!!      
Bianca, Boss, Owen, and Jack (Billy was on his way;)





Does that look like a face that got what he wanted?  Darthmal Mask
Matching double-sided light saber.....his face KILLS me!
Here is the cake Grandma made.....thanks for everything you did for me!!
Aren't they so COOL?

Opening a few more the next day from Grandma and Grandpa and uncle Kevin.

 On Saturday we took the kids to the Wildlife Museum at Petaluma High (where Tim went).  A friend of the family is over the department and got us an awesome VIP tour.  We had such a great time.....until they pulled out the snakes!!  The kids loved it.  Me, NOT SO MUCH!  But I was brave and still got a bunch of pictures;)  My kids apparently did not get my fear of snakes!    Thanks Grandma and Kim for an awesome day!




















And thats a wrap.....WHEW!

3 comments:

TinaBean said...

Glad he had a great surprise bday party/weekend!! Me and Aves were grossed out at all the animals the kids were holding :)...but it looked fun.

Becky said...

Love the pictures! Miss you all so much! Can't wait to see ya in a few weeks :)

Kristina said...

Happy birthday Peyton!!! Austin misses you so much! So glad you had a great birthday!! =)