Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 08

OK well since Christmas is almost here......I thought I had better get caught up! We had a really fun Halloween this year, Peyton was a "Brave Knight" and little Addison was "Fi-Fi the poodle". The kids loved trick-or-treating, Peyton was more excited about showing everyone his costume than all of the candy.....which was fine with me. Addison was just bound and determined to keep up with Peyton. We took a stroller along figuring she would poop out and want a ride.....NO WAY! She tried her best to keep up with her brother. By the end of the night she would say "Tick-a-Tree" it was so adorable!



Pumpkin carving night! I loved the pumpkin my sister Tracy carved....it cracked me up. But look at my scary husband with the knife, and the light above it.....kind of spooky!
These next few are of a Pumpkin Walk we took the kids to. There are a whole bunch of different scenes. All with pumpkins as the heads. Tim and Peyton checking out Batman!
Tim told me I had to pose by the witches......ha, ha, ha!
This one was my favorite, check out the patient on the table having open heart surgery!


7 comments:

tracy said...

Good job on getting caught up!! It was nice that is was such good weather for Halloween this year! What about our other master-piece pumpkin??

Anonymous said...

Peyton was such a "brave" and ninja-like knight and I LOVED Addison's chunky little poodle (costume enhanced) bum :).

Johanna said...

Tiff it has been way to long. Your children are so dang cute. One of these days we need to all try to get together.

Jamie Eyre said...

Your kids are just the cutest! I love the "ponderings" of Peyton. He is such a deep thinker.
And a new BABY! Congrats that is so exciting! I hope you are feeling ok.

angie said...

Tiff, CONGRATULATIONS on the new baby!!! I am so excited! Do you know the sex yet? Let me know 'kay!! It sounds like your talks with Peyton are getting deep! LOL! Isn't it funny what their little minds think of and sometimes worry about! My daughter said she doesn't ever want to get married because she'll miss me too much! Sweet! I hope you're feeling okay with the little peanut on the way! Have a great holiday, are you ready for it? LOL!!

Hutchinson said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one trying to get caught up. Life's crazy sometimes. Your family is adorable. How are you feeling? I am so excited for you. That is great! Sure hope to see you soon are you coming for the Christmas party?

Emily said...

I love the conversations with Peyton, and don't you love that you will always have them written down? How was Christmas? We can't wait to see you next week!