Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer 08

I love this picture....if you look close you can see the moose in the background. So Alaska!

This is Peytons new toy! Daddy thought it would be fun to surprise us.....I'll just leave it at that;)

This was one of our cook-outs with the dutch ovens, yum yum!

Stella got BUSTED! But it was so cute I had to take their pictures first.

PeeK-A
BOO!
Peyton on a butterfly hunt.....which was a more successful mosquito hunt.
Addison helping mommy at the office.
Oh and this is what we do once in a while up here.....ok it is more like every day sometimes twice a day. FisH, fiSH and more FISH!! WA-HOO (that is a really good catch though)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! You know this makes me SAD!! I miss AK and your little cutie pies. They look so grown up. I know it's only been 2 months, but they look different to me. I love Addison playing peek-a-bo and Peyton's 4-wheeler is SWEET! Is he a tad bit spoiled? Glad you posted some HaLiBuT!! I miss seeing the racks of fish...and love all the backyard pictures at the house. I really do miss it :) and I REALLY miss you guys. :(

tracy said...

Cody says Addison looks just like you! He also said we should come visit for a couple days!! It sounds fun but probably won't happen. Addison looks cute! Its wierd, it seems like I haven't seen you guys forever! Like Tina said, they already look way different! Good Luck with the rest of the summer!!

angie said...

Hey Tiff, it's funny that your header is posted on my wall in my house! I love that saying, it is SO us!! My kids would kill for a 4 wheeler!! Their cousins have some, so occasionally we go, but not near as often as we'd like to! Your blog is really cute! Where do you get all your paper downloads and stuff? I hope all is well with you and your family! Talk to ya later! Love ya, angie