Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Miss Addison Turns 1

I can't believe that a year has already passed! I remember waiting for the doctor to call to tell me if he wanted me to come in so he could start me........he was going on vacation the day after my due date and since I was having a v-bac, he had to be there (apparently there was no one else that could do an emergency c-sect if need be). Anyways wow I can remember all of that SO well it is scary. For all of you moms out there that make it through a labor and delivery with out any drugs you AMAZE me!

Back to ADDISON~she has been so much fun. From the get go she was really easy and thank heavens she has been an awesome sleeper. She is so sweet and yes can be "needy" at times and likes to be held, but when she gives me her look and puts her hands out I can't resist! My new favorite thing is her little dance she does to any music, it is like this little shoulder shrug, and she smiles.....I could watch her dance all day. She loves her daddy it has been funny at night whenever Tim is reading to Peyton she will crawl over to them, demand for him to pick her up too, then try to push Peyton away. She seems to be a bit bossy already....is that good or bad? Anyways we celebrated her birthday with some Alaskan friends. Peyton was beside himself to have someone to play with. Isabel, Carissa, Carter, Autumn, and Kya were the kids joining them. What a fun party!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!! I miss you guys! Cute little party! I can't believe all the girls are turing one! Addison looks like she loved the cake...so did Peyton :). It's cool to see Autumn (she's gotten SOO cute and she is so grown up) and Karissa and Carter are big. I miss that AK house actually and all you Eskimos!

Emily said...

Cute picts of Addi. Her hair is coming in so much. I can't wait to see you all in the fall. Everyone will be grown up. (Including me and my big belly...well right now it's pretty much a big fat roll, but by then it will be baby.)

Hutchinson said...

Addison is so cute!!! Such a little Redmon face I love it! I hope all is well in Alaska. If you get time keep us posted we would love to hear from you!

tracy said...

Sorry to miss the party!! Addisdon is growning up! I can't believe your house is actually almost done...doesn't it seem like it never will! I'm excited to see everyone soon!

angie said...

Hey Tiffany, you probably don't remember me, I'll feel like the biggest loser if you don't, but we went to high school together. Angie Purcell? Anyway, Em and I still keep in contact, and I ventured over to your blog. Hope that's okay! You have an adorable family! I have a blog too, if you want to peek at my family! www.lawsonupdate.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you!!

The Baker Family - a red thread said...

Hey Tiff! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Yeah, I remember talking to you last year about our reunion and you had just had your little girl. My 13-month old is a boy (all boy) and yes, he is one of our adopted ones. We need to talk sometime! I am moving back down to Utah, so when you get back down there we should have lunch or something! Take care of yourself and those cute kiddos!