Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Am I fired from blogging? I think I have been doing so terrible at this lately I should never come back!! Well today I am getting a few things done in the office and wanted to say hello quick. I will post some pictures of Addisons Big Birthday soon I don't have them today. We are finally all settled in up here and are trying to get going for the season. Our house is coming along, we are hoping to close in the next few weeks. I am so excited how everything has been turning out, without us being there......thanks Trac! She is my little gopher and I make her go and make sure everything and everyone is getting their stuff done. Here are a few picts of what we have been doing these past few weeks. I am going to try to put some new picts of our house today too. Hope everyone is good!

Double Trouble (Ava and Addison getting in to trouble) see that smirk!

Moving on to the diaper bag;)
This is when my mom came to rescue us, she helped us pack up and move out and watched the kids for us....thanks mom!

This is Tim and his painting partner Eric. (don't they kind of look like brothers?)

Peyton helping me make a cake for dads birthday he was my taster;) and such a good one!

Scary! But he did such a good job! This was of our stay at my sisters house.

This was on Peyton's last day of preschool. He was so sad he had to be done early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh cute pics! i haven't seen some of those. it looks like addison sits in the walker and lets isabel push her around? is that what they do? what cuties. i hope you ended up having a great b-day. love ya. tell everyone hi.

Kim said...

Didn't you forget ONE big part of your life....your b-Day? Happy birthday girly-I hope you enjoyed it and took every second to ensure you had a good day!