Sunday, February 3, 2008

Here are a few new pictures of our little Addison. Very sad to say she starting to turn on us.....she is now very aware when someone takes something from her, and when she doesn't like something she throws her little head back and just screams!! She still hasn't figured out the whole crawling thing, and she definetly DOES NOT like to be put down for tummy time. The other day I laid her down so I could exercise. I didn't get very nice looks from her for that one! It is funny to me how different her personality and Peyton's are. I never had to try to get him to move around. But she is definetly finding her voice and isn't shy about letting you know exactly what she wants!


Her new favorite thing is to get in the tub with Peyton. If I walk in the bathroom while he is taking a bath she shakes her little hands and feet and starts laughing. She LOVES to get in with him!

The other day we went over to play with Tina and Ava. They actually do a pretty good job entertaining each other. Ava isn't full blown crawling yet but she can army crawl all over the place. She can pretty much get in to whatever she wants.......look out Tina!!

6 comments:

Katy said...

She is looking a lot like Peyton to me. How fun. She looks like she is still a happy little baby. I love that about her. Can I go back to not crawling? Or climbing on stuff and all the bumps on the head from falling? Just kidding, I love it, but it is a lot more work. It's funny every baby is so different from the other, even siblings. Talk to you guys later.

Kim said...

I love to see how much they grow up and change! I used to look at the 3 girls and couldn't place who belonged to whom....but now they each are getting their own little looks and you can start to see the parents in their faces!!
I love it!

Katy said...

Tiff, I got a bedtime signing movie from Nikki. I'm not sure where she got it, but Isabel loves that one. The other is Baby Einsteins. I got it at Walmart. She was really into both at first, and using her signs. Now she doesn't want anything to do with it. She is a funny little thing.

Jamie Eyre said...

Hey - Love the new look. It's way cute.
Thanks for checking in. We are surviving.
Feel free to come by the house anytime. Not that there are many great ideas, but we would love to see you.
You need to post some more pictures of your house.

Emily said...

How is the house coming? We need the update. Addison is looking so much like Peyton. I love it.

Anne said...

It was fun seeing you and your cute fam at Lowes. The paint turned out horrible...we just put on the new color this morning. I don't LOVE it either, but I'm NOT trying again. Ugh... How were the elk?