Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday PEYTON!!!

Peytons favorite thing right now is maps, treasures, and everything that goes with it. So for his birthday my sister Tina and I thought up the ultimate treasure hunt for him ending with the treasure chest filled with all of his birthday presents. He was sooooooo excited! Mama K (Tims mom) gave him a treasure chest with a pirates costume for Christmas. So we dressed him up and he was off. I think he had a really fun day. Grandma and Grandpa Redmon came down and so did Todd, Tony, and Taylor (and a few girlfriends;) and of course Tina, Ava, Tracy, Cody, and Thayne. It was quite the house full. Peyton relished in all of the attention. I would hand him a present to open and tell him who it was from and he would say "oooh thanks I love it" before even opening it. I love that kid so much. Tim said it best when he said it's been the best four years of our lives! We love you and are so glad you are in our family!
This was right before we gave him the first map.......just slightly excited!
On his way to the secret hiding spot.....look at that determination!
I found it, I found it!!
A real live treasure!!

hmmmm now lets see whats in there;)

6 comments:

TinaBean said...

That was such a fun birthday party! Thanks for letting me help. I love Peyton. He's so smart, so fun and so cute. Happy 4th Birthday little Taters!

Katy said...

What a fun birthday. You are very creative. He looks like a real live pirate! I wish we could have been there. I want a picture of the cake. Did it work out? I can only imagine his excitment.

Annika said...

What a cute idea to have a treasure hunt! I love it. I can't believe he is 4 already. Time has gone by so fast!

Hutchinson said...

Tiff you look like such a fun mom. Any kid would have loved that. Happy Birthday little pirate. I would love to come and see you. Addison is growing so much. She's a dolly!

Kim said...

That is the cutest ever! I am absolutely in love with your little man!! Happy birthday buddy!

Emily said...

So sorry we couldn't be there. Nice work on a "theme party". How is the house coming?