Thursday, December 27, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa Redmons house!

We had a rare opportunity to get a family picture with all eight of my siblings. Addison is the only kid in the picture because I had already put her to bed when we decided to take a family picture and my dad said "you better go get her, she can't be the only one not it it"......so she didn't really want me to put her down. I didn't notice this when we took the picture but we are all sitting in order, from oldest to youngest. (Mom and Dad are in the front, second row from the right: Travis, Tracy, Me, Tina back row from the right: Tim, Todd, Tony and Taylor. It was so cool to get a picture with everyone!
Then we lined up the grand kids for a quick picture...never easy. Also in order from oldest to youngest: Isak, Peyton, Colter, Olivia, Isabel, Addison, and Ava......with little Thayne arriving any moment!! (My oldest sister is due anytime)
Fun in the TUB.....wow what a full tub it is!
Now the babies turn......wait aren't we missing one?
Oh there she is, aren't they soooooo adorable?


After arriving back from California at about 9:00 a.m. my sweet sister came and took my kiddies for us so we could get some sleep. Wow did we need that! The next morning we were off to Wyoming for my family's gift exchange. We have had a big prime rib dinner for two years now (a tradition I really hope we keep doing YUM YUM:). We stayed for a few days, Peyton and Colter got to help grandpa feed the horses with his back hoe (sp?), and they had so much fun playing with their cousins! The adults had fun playing Guesstures, Pirates Dice, Uno, Guitar Hero, and Dance Revolution. It was fun catching up with everyone. We were going to leave Sunday afternoon, but the roads were closed so we all stayed another night. My dad was grinning from ear to ear;)

5 comments:

TinaBean said...

I love the bathtub pics! I think we should invest in Dance Revolution, don't you? Oh and I was glad everyone got snowed in and had to stay an extra day with us :).

Anne said...

Hey Tiff. Thanks for the comment! It looks like you had a great Christmas. You look so cute!

Kim said...

I love the pictures! I love to look at the pictures at Grandma Elda's house of all of us cousins hanging out! I really missed you over Christmas, it just gets too hard to ALL get together when we have so many "add-on's" in the fam. I truly am greatful for the closeness that our family shares! I couldn't ask for a better family to be a part of!

Jamie Eyre said...

WOW! I think you guys need a vacation after all those parties and all of that driving! Or just a few days to sleep :)
I'm so excited you got your house started. Keep us posted. I love to see the progress!

Katy said...

What a cool little Pirate, I never did get to ask much about your Christmas in California. It looks like Peyton and Grace had a ball! It was good to see you guys!