Monday, December 10, 2007

Hmmmm what do I want for Christmas!

Santa called Peyton the other night! He asked him if he was being a good boy, if he has been listening to his parents and taking care of his little sister. Then he asked him what he wanted for Christmas.......a pobo stick, and a gun with animals on it!?! Then Peyton had a few questions for Santa. Where is Mrs. Santa Claus? Where are your reindeer? Oh and by the way I am going to be in California this year so be sure to make a note! It was so cute and Peyton was so excited to talk to Santa!!

9 comments:

TinaBean said...

That is such a cute smurk Peyton has on his face! I loved that Santa called him....it's so fun to be little and believe in him. I LOVE your new slideshow!!! It's such a funny story! I can just picture Peyton getting Stella to pull him on the sled!

Katy said...

I wish I could have heard that! I bet he was so excited to talk to Santa. We miss you guys.

Jamie Eyre said...

I love the slide show too. He is just the cutest kid. He has got to make you laugh everyday!
I like the new quotes too. I used the last one on some of my Christmas cards.
Have fun in California!

Anne said...

Hey Tiff. It's Anne. Just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that your family is so cute. Peyton is do die for! I just love little boys!

Kim said...

Your little man always has something to make you laugh! His personality is amazing and I bet there is never a boring moment in you and Tim's life!
We will miss you this year...be careful and hope to see you sometime soon! Now with school almost out (be done of thursday) we should all get together for a lunch!

Jamie Eyre said...

Hi - I've tagged you. It's a Christmas tag. Don't feel like you have to, only if you want to :) But I'd love to read it!

Emily said...

I can finally read your blog. Yipee, now I need to go back and catch up on everything I missed.

Kim said...

Just wanted to let you know that we missed you and your sweet family today! The party was fun and I hope you didn't miss us too much! I hope you enjoy your time with Tim's family!!
Merry Christmas!

Jamie Eyre said...

Come on Tiff - We need some more :) I miss your posts!