Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 2013

We got to spend Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Kelly's this year.  We were so excited to have the Turner's and Kevin and Grace join in the fun!  Uncle Kevin got us a sweet hook up with the Nutcracker and WOW that was quite the experience!  I think my kids remember the very tight white tights the most!!  It was a very memorable night, one I won't forget!  Dad stayed home with Max and Megyn. (For the record, dad wanted nothing to do with going!) We went on a hike to Helen Putnam, and even enjoyed a very chilly day at the beach.  I think the part we all enjoy the most is just lounging around the house enjoying each others company.  There are many laughs, stories shared, late night game playing, leg wrestling, charades, and yummy food!  Although it's pretty tight quarters, I   don't think any of us would have it any other way!!





































































No comments: