Monday, November 8, 2010

Putnam reunion 2010

Here are a few pictures of our reunion this year.....my kids are starting to like it as much as I did growing up.  Some of my most memorable childhood memories took place here, hiking, singing, dancing, games from cards to football and of course eating way to much food!!  Every year we have a different theme.  This year we all got t-shirts to support a cause within our big extended family.  Donations went to family members that have had health problems this year!  We were also so glad Tim got to come home for a couple of days and join in on the fun! 
 Here is the famous train ride that all of the kids LOVE!
 Somebody asked me the other day if Max's hair is still looking red....maybe it's just the shirt but I'm thinking um.....yes??

 Lining up for the candy hunt :D
 Max attempting to take a few steps!
 Addi and Isabel....aren't they so cute?
 Grandpa and Thayne

 Max and Kahl
 Having so much fun is such hard work....I need a nap!!

2 comments:

TinaBean said...

Oh, I'm still sad I missed out on reunion this year. I love Addi's hair like that...I haven't seen that style :).

Taylor & Mary said...

they are all so cute! i'm so lucky i got to go and that you guys treat me like your own!! :) love you all!