Thursday, November 26, 2009

Max at 6 Months

Can I just tell you all how in love I am with this kid.....it was the best surprise ever that he was a boy, was sure I was having a girl but really really wanted a boy that had blue eyes like his dad and sucked his thumb because I think that is so stinkin cute (ok Max so you suck your first two fingers instead....still cute) and then as the biggest added bonus I wasn't even expecting was the RED HAIR!!! I so hope it stays red....people always ask "where did he get red hair?" "Well don't worry it will probably not stay!" As if it is a bad thing. Well Max I love it, and you are such a fun baby!
This picture below looks SO much like his dad to me.....love it!








2 comments:

The Cushing Family said...

I can't wait to see Max!!! Ashtyn is especially dying to see him. She always asks about him and what he can do. She is excited to see him sitting up.
He is such a cutie! He looks just like a Kelly. Glad to see you guys are back up to blogging. I have missed seeing your family.

TinaBean said...

He is really such a fun baby! I can't believe he'll be 1 soon...where did that year go?