Friday, March 27, 2009

Peytons Turns 5!

Here are the pictures of Peytons 5th Birthday Party!
Some of his favorite things things right now are:
Playing with his "best buddy" Carter
Wrestling with his dad
Playing Mario Smash Brothers (not moms favorite;)
Playing Soccer
Going to Preschool
Spaghetti for dinner (mom loves this one;)
Talking to everyone about his new baby bro or sister that is in moms tummy
Things I always want to rember about him at this age:
How patient he is with his sister, even when she has hand fulls of his hair shaking his head.....he doesn't hit her back.
The other morning he came out of his room and saw her up already and said to her "good morning sweetheart" he didn't even know I heard him, so cute!
He has a kind heart, at soccer he is always so concerned with the kids that fall down, wether they are on his team or not he runs over to offer them a hand.
One day when mom wasn't feeling so good he went in my room and made my bed for me, just because he thought "I needed help".
He always wants to help people that are outside working. Our neighbors were digging trenches for their rain gutters, he wouldn't come in until it was almost dark.
He really is a good kid and we Love him VERY much!

Grandpa and Peyton

Uncle Tim, baby Kahl, Thayne and Peyton Peyton and his boys;)
Addison and Isabel, where is Ava?
Grandma lovin' on Kahl
The Cake
The Big Wish!

Present Time!
Here is the Karate suit Grandma Tami made, HIIII-YA!

Uncle Todd checking out the goods
Tony, Tina and Jake (aren't they so cute all color coordinated;)
Mary, Taylor, Grandma Tami, and Grandpa

3 comments:

tracy said...

Wow I can't believe Peyton is 5!!! What a fun party!

Tina said...

We did NOT color coordinate on purpose :). That was a fun party. Good pics :). I need them...I didn't take any.

Nikki said...

Tiff, your family is so cute. I can't believe that Peyton is 5, I guess he's not much older than Annette. It seems like just yesterday we were out at your house in Petaluma and our kids could barely crawl around the room. Time goes by so quickly.