Monday, February 2, 2009

"Hey Girls Look at This!"

As I was dropping Peyton off at Preschool the other day. His teacher popped her head back in my van and said "I have to tell you"........ This is the phrase that now makes my heart skip a beat, and I just hope that it is something good, not bad or totally embarrassing!

During play time the other day, she said all of the girls were over playing with the doll house and barbies. Up walks Mr. Peyton and says "Hey girls look at this!" With one arm up and flexing. "And look at this one too!" Putting up the other one......she said he had his little legs bent posing too! Her and the other teacher were watching this whole scene unfold (without the kids knowing) and they thought they were going to die laughing! She said they are sure he is going to be a comedian.........or a womanizer, not sure which! Where he came up with that I truly don't know. Probably his favorite cartoon lately Tom and Jerry!

6 comments:

tracy said...

What a character!! He's too funny!! I think he is going to be both!

Feller said...

Yeah I was so happy to see a new post. How are you feeling? Peyton is so funny, he looks older in those pictures.

TinaBean said...

When he tells me to "look at this" he actually is getting some muscles :). I love his random acts of cuteness that he delivers you daily. I don't know what we would do without him. I love all your kids to death...even the one in the belly. I can't wait to snuggle "it" as I much as I want!!

TinaBean said...

Thanks for meeting me for my last minute girls night outing the other night. It's just what I needed. And thanks for finally seeing my show with me. Hope you guys liked it as much as me :). Love ya.

lkj said...

Go Peyton! Did his daddy teach him that?? Tiff, your prego??? CONGRATS!!!!! Drop me a line and tell me all about it!

Nikki said...

So cute. I just love little boys, especially when they try to impress the ladies. Loved hearing from you Tiff. Maybe we can keep in touch better this way.