Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Last Road Trip From Alaska

OK because I wasn't actually on this road trip I don't have a lot of the juicy details. I do know the one of them getting stuck at the border for like 6 hours. Not good! Tim also said that Peyton just did so good and was such a sport about it all. His friend Eric flew up to help him paint and finish packing us up. I was so glad that he had someone to help him move all of the furniture and help him drive. Kind of weird that this journey we take twice a year is over. I wonder if Peyton will remember it when he grows up.


On the road again

Peyton helping Stella with a potty break or maybe it was the other way around...not sure;)
This was of their big hold up at the border
Lunch Break

This big guy apparently came and rubbed up right against their front bumper.....didn't get a good pic though.
For the life of me I can't remember the name of this place.....I know my dad will see it and know (help dad) but yeah Here's Your Sign:)
Last but not least here is one last pic of the Alaska house all empty and ready to go.



4 comments:

tracy said...

Looks like a fun road trip.....I kindof wish I could have made it once.

TinaBean said...

Oh....good pics. I will miss that beautiful place and that house.

Feller said...

Wow I can't imagine how long that ride is. Cool pictures though. I wish I could have visited Alaska while you guys were there.

Kim said...

I love seeing your pictures of Alaska. I really wish I would have been able to make it up there, but I'll just live it through you guys!
By the way, Congrats!!
Love Ya